Listed below are samples of the kinds of nonpublic private information we keep or gather
- Information you provide relating to your loan, applications, other designs, or verbally, such as for example: name, target, cell phone number, social protection quantity, earnings, driver’s license number, and employment information.
- Information regarding us, our affiliates to your transactions, or any other events, such as for instance: account balances and payment history.
- Information we get from customer reporting agencies, such as for instance: credit worthiness.
- Information obtained from non-affiliated parties that are third your deals using them.
Sharing of Personal Ideas
We may share some or all the private information that is described above as follows:
- With Non-Affiliated Financial providers, such as for example banking institutions, home loan bankers, bank card issuers, insurance providers and insurance coverage agents.
- With Non-Affiliated Non-Financial organizations, such as for example declaration processors, repossession businesses, debt collectors, or our lawyers. (more…)